AS A MEMBER OF CURREY CREEK CHURCH, I PROMISE TO STRIVE TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING BIBLICAL TEACHING:
1) Practice personal and family spiritual disciplines.
2) Consistently participate in corporate worship.
3) Maintain a lifestyle that is consistent with Scripture.
4) Pursue accountable relationships with other believers for the purpose of discipleship and mutual growth.
5) Preserve the unity of the church.
6) Submit to the Biblical leadership of the church.
7) Support the Church and its leaders in prayer.
1) Pursue opportunities to serve at Currey Creek Church, especially through the use of one’s spiritual gifts.
2) Give generously and consistently to the church in a manner that reflects the generosity shown to us in the gospel.
3) Engage the culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to make disciples.
AS THE LEADERS OF THE CHURCH, WE COMMIT TO FAITHFULLY:
1) Guard gospel-centered teaching in all areas of ministry.
2) Steward the time, people and money entrusted to Currey Creek Church.
3) Model biblical leadership by submitting ourselves to the authority of the Bible.
AS A MEMBER OF CURREY CREEK CHURCH, I:
1) Believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of my sins.
2) Have received salvation when I placed my faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as the sufficient payment for my sin.
3) Have followed (or commit to follow) the Biblical command of believer's baptism.