ABOUT THE MISSION:
ServLife International propels reconciliation and justice by building global community to plant churches, care for children and fight poverty.
PLANTING CHURCHES Since 2002 ServLife has trained over 300 pastors to launch churches, with over 10,000 people attending 350 churches. They train pastors who plant churches and care for communities in some of the darkest unreached locations in India and Nepal. Pastors preach the Word and do other Gospel ministry as well; they are the embodiment of God’s love to the communities they serve - communities including the poor, oppressed, sick, and outcast. “Our one desire is to see the healthy church…” Nepal Director Bekharaj shares. “That’s why we train leaders and pastors.”
CARING FOR CHILDREN Education and loving care are the keys to a bright future for every child. Because of amazing supporters children are able to receive an education and a hope that was not possible before sponsorship. Through a strategic school partnerships and children’s homes, they provide education and care for over 400 children in India and Nepal.
FIGHTING POVERTY When describing God’s kingdom in Mark 4, Jesus said, “Consider a mustard seed. When scattered on the ground, it’s the smallest of all the seeds on the earth; but when it’s planted, it grows and becomes the largest of all vegetable plants. It produces such large branches that the birds in the sky are able to nest in its shade.” (Mark 4:31-32 CEB) It is amazing what can be produced from such a small investment. Since 2004 ServLife’s micro-finance initiative for those who suffer from hunger and extreme poverty has empowered hundreds of families, and the impact has been massive. This program provides a small loan to help empower those in extreme poverty to start a new business. ServLife works with local churches and appointed boards to identify applicants to receive the loans and manage the repayment.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
• GO Hop on a plane to India and Nepal and be a witness to global community in action. There's nothing like seeing for yourself what God is doing, so check out upcoming trips and consider making the journey that will change your perspective. (https://servlife.org/go/)
• GIVE Invest in relationships that give a brighter future to children, pastors and communities. Even a little bit can go a long way, so give once, give monthly, give online or give by mail but give to the work you're passionate about. Train a pastor for $200/monthly, sponsor child for $38/monthly, and sponsor a family to receive a loan for $50/month;y. (https://servlife.org/give/)
• SHARE Lend your voice to the cause. Spread the word by hosting a speaker, leading a volunteer team, or posting on social media. You can be a voice for the voiceless simply by helping get out the message of what God is doing. (https://servlife.org/share/)
• PRAY Bind a global community of believers together through prayer. Your intercession on behalf of ServLife staff and partners means so much. Prayers keep encouraging other and change the world. Check out the prayer page and download our prayer calendar! (https://servlife.org/pray/)
• GIVE to one-time financial donation requests for this ministry as they are accepted and promoted by the Board of Elders
For more information visit www.servlife.org