ABOUT THE MISSION:
Our vision: Every adolescent will have the opportunity to meet Jesus Christ and follow Him. Our mission: Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
We accomplish our mission by ...Praying for young people. Going where kids are. Building personal relationships with them. Winning the right to be heard. Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous and life-changing. Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ with adolescents. Inviting them to personally respond to this Good News. Loving them regardless of their response. Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ and the knowledge of God's Word and become people who can share their faith with others. Helping young people develop the skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential. Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation. Working with a team of like-minded individuals -- volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff.
Our Ministries – Young Life is for high school students. WyldLife is for middle school students. YoungLives is for teen moms. Capernaum is for students with special needs
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- Join the prayer team
- Become a volunteer in one of our ministries
- Participate in golf or sporting clays
- Provide meals for any of our ministries
- Serve as a mentor or childcare worker for teen moms
- Donate time, resources or funds
- Give to one-time financial donation requests for this ministry as they are accepted and promoted by the Board of Elders
Danny Williams | email@example.com