Child Care Worker Status:
Part-Time (hours vary) Supervisor Title:
Clubhouse, Nursery or Preschool Coordinator Job Summary
The role of the Childcare Worker is to assist the coordinators in our church’s childcare needs. These needs are primarily for our Clubhouse Ministry on Sunday afternoons, and Nursery/Preschool Ministries on Sunday mornings. The duties of the Childcare Worker include but are not limited to classroom set-up, childcare, diaper changing, checking in/out of children, cleaning classroom, sanitizing toys, and running any programming. Primary Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Clubhouse, Nursery, or Preschool Coordinator.
- Be the point person for any classroom: prepping room, checking in/out children, running program flow, changing diapers, cleaning classroom, sanitizing classroom toys and changing tables.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of Currey Creek Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Exalt God, Engage the Culture, and Enrich the Christ follower on a personal level.
To Apply, click HERE