AS A MEMBER OF CURREY CREEK CHURCH, I PROMISE TO STRIVE TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING BIBLICAL TEACHING:
- Practice personal and family spiritual disciplines.
- Consistently participate in corporate worship.
- Maintain a lifestyle that is consistent with Scripture.
- Pursue accountable relationships with other believers for the purpose of discipleship and mutual growth.
- Preserve the unity of the church.
- Submit to the Biblical leadership of the church.
- Support the Church and its leaders in prayer.
- Pursue opportunities to serve at Currey Creek Church, especially through the use of one’s spiritual gifts.
- Give generously and consistently to the church in a manner that reflects the generosity shown to us in the gospel.
- Engage the culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to make disciples.
AS A MEMBER OF CURREY CREEK CHURCH, I:
- Believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of my sins.
- Have received salvation when I placed my faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as the sufficient payment for my sin.
- Have followed (or commit to follow) the Biblical command of believer's baptism.
AS THE LEADERS OF THE CHURCH, WE COMMIT TO FAITHFULLY:
- Guard gospel-centered teaching in all areas of ministry.
- Steward the time, people and money entrusted to Currey Creek Church.
- Model Biblical leadership by submitting ourselves to the authority of the Bible.