Currey Creek Church
On January 21, 2001 Currey Creek began with a core group of people in the cafetorium of Boerne Middle School South. The first 10 years of Currey Creek was hard plowing, but the evidence of God’s faithfulness was throughout as people came to know the Lord. In 2012, the church began to grow. As the church grew, Pastor John’s heart continued to be fueled by preaching of the Word and looking to multiply churches as had happened with Currey Creek Church.
The Bridge Fellowship
In March of 2018 during a staff meeting, John Free put a date down as a goal for Currey Creek’s first local church plant. In that moment, Jared Patrick’s heart jumped, and he knew that God might be calling him to lead this effort. Through prayer and seeking confirmation with the pastoral staff, elders of Currey Creek, trusted friends, and his wife, Jared felt confident that God was moving him in that direction. Over the next year of prayer and research, the vision for The Bridge Fellowship was born.
How Can Someone Get Involved?
1. Prayer Partners - please pray that:
• God will use us to make disciples in the Greater Boerne area.
• God will save many people through the witness of The Bridge Fellowship.
• We will see depth and growth in the people of The Bridge Fellowship.
• We will be fruitful and humble.
• We will make much of Jesus and that he would use us to increase His fame.
2. Financial Partners (to give to The Bridge Fellowship, click here
3. Core Team
Core Team Interest Meeting Dates (Please attend both):
March 1st (Prospectus, Celebrate the Gospel, Family Traits)
April 5th (Apply the Gospel, Extend the Gospel, Membership Covenant)
To register for both interest meetings, please click here
To see The Bridge Fellowship prospectus, click here