Currey Creek Home Groups is a ministry for adults who desire to grow in their relationship with Jesus as well as grow in community with other believers. The purpose of the ministry is the same as that of the church. Our desire is to exalt God, to engage the culture, and to enrich the Christ follower through the small group ministry. We want every group to spend time in prayer, praising the Lord for life and for freedom to study His Word. We also desire for groups to be engaging and inviting to outsiders who are looking for authentic community. Lastly, we desire for the small group members to be enriched by the study of God’s Word.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED:
- New this semester! Currey Creek will offer sermon-based small groups on campus during Creek Institute on Sunday nights from 4:30-6 p.m. starting on September 9th. Childcare (Birth-5th Grade) will be provided with registration. To register, please click here!
- New Group: Adoptive/Foster Parents Small Group. To register, please click here!
- Home Groups: Interested in joining a home group in the fall? Contact us at email@example.com and we will add you to our interest list for the fall.
- Serve by volunteering to lead or assist in a small group.
- Attend a Group Connect event
Our weekly small group questions can be found on the Sermon page.
Jared Patrick | firstname.lastname@example.org | (830) 755-8806